Steel and Fiberglass Entry Doors
HMI’s entry doors are designed to the highest standards of energy efficiency, security and sturdiness without sacrificing beauty. They are available in: steel–smooth or textured finishes; and fiberglass–textured. Made to enhance your entryway and satisfy the unique taste of each homeowner, we offer a variety of rich colors with a comprehensive collection of decorative glass, as well as a variety of hardware styles and finishes.
- All HMI steel doors are 20 gauge, enhancing their security.
- The rolled steel door edges with a vinyl thermal break, the full length of the perimeter, prevents heat transfer.
- Composite rail at the top and bottom deter rotting.
- Injected polyurethane foam insulation fills every nook and cranny inside the door giving it optimal insulation.
- The 19” wood lock block with 14 gauge steel reinforcement U-channel wards off break-ins at the lock location.
Aluminum Storm Doors
HMI’s aluminum storm doors balance form and function. Designed to protect your current door from the elements, they are heavy duty and built to last.
With many doors styles and colors to choose from, your preference is sure to be met. Whether it’s a traditional full-view, the ergonomic self-storing or the arch top, you get what you want.
All glass is tempered safety glass. Choose from standard clear glass or Low-e glass.
Safeguard Doors by HMI, helping you create a greener, more energy-efficient home, one door at a time.
Sliding Patio Doors – Designed to work like a charm – that’s built to last
Our 7500 Deluxe Sliding Patio Door slides open smoothly and quietly thanks to:
- Patented Ultrex dual-tandem wheels for effortless operation
- A raised rail to protect the wheels from dirt and debris
- Perfectly straight and carefully adjusted parts to minimize friction
- Fixed and mobile panel rails meet and interlock perfectly, making removal from outside almost impossible
- Welded Sash – the state-of-the-art materials and engineering insures a quiet patio door with enery efficiency that will provide comfort all year round
- Multi chamber profiles and multiple weatherstripping help eliminate most outside noise
Customization with Outstanding Features
- A variety of handle styles and finishes available
- 2-panel, 3-panel and 4-panel configurations
- Optional grids and mini-blinds
- Colors: Creme White, Beige and Light Oak, Medium Oak and Cherry Wood grains